Tuesday, February 28, 2012

reality hits



‘In every mistake, there is a potential for growth’.


I’m in the phase of not knowing what it is right to do. have you been there too? for now, I’m not sure if asking too much is accepted (as it shows you’re trying to learn) or will it just make people easily piss off with you? or is becoming quiet and remain low profile is what I better do? what if they assume that you’re arrogant then? also is it okay to try something new or should I just follow the environment without much questions?  so many questions huh? 

this is the dilemma of a newbie. as you know, the process of adapting isn't easy. been there, done that is not practical here. since the whole thing is new and it’s the first time to do almost everything, there is no room to get away from feeling nervous. every single thing you do, people watch and judge. the way you get dressed, the way you talk, the way you do things, not even one they’ll missed. challenges are too many. consequence, I question each move I make, trying not to do what I shouldn’t be doing. 

later only I remember, only by making mistakes, we'll learn. I've learnt that no short cut is available to overcome this, so enjoy the time being treated as if you’re doing the wrong things all the time. haha that’s very normal. in fact, everyone has been in the same shoes before and they survive. 

soon, time will show what is right or wrong. experience is indeed the best teacher. hang in there, and keep positive. ohhh, how I wish the worries inside are not written on my face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment