one
of the things i promised to do when February comes was to write every day. look
at the previous post, the date stated was not even yesterday or last two days. failed.
janji memang manis. tapi masa nak kotakan janji itu selalu pahit.
the
reason behind it is we finally moved into a new place. it took away time and
strength to move out and got everything back at the position in new place. this
new one is slightly smaller, meaning less space so we have to squeeze our so
many things in order to fit in well. thankfully everything is fine after few
adjustments.
so far, im coping with small kitchen we have at the back, less
space in dining hall, and messy room I have at the moment. I still have boxes everywhere in my room waiting
to be stacked high soon. having said that, I still find it trouble adjusting; getting
the switches wrong is very normal at this stage.
it’s
our seventh time of moving, yet we have so many things to chuck out and throw
away. where did all these things come from? haih we decided to give away the stuffs
like shirts, pants and baju kurung to people needed. old books and newspapers
were sold for recycling. at least we didn’t
waste them just like that.
the
bright side about moving is the treasure found. a big bag of colour pencils and
stationaries make me a happy teacher to be. coins, old cloth I need for my
project, bags, books I didn’t even know
we actually have that much. I also had teary eyes looking at old pictures when
we were kids when I found a box full of albums. How time flies.
this probably is not the end. in a week time, I may have to move again. this time,
alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment