kerana menulis itu selalu menenangkan.
today was the day I embark my journey in teaching profession knowing nothing about what to come in future. sek keb bukit buloh, bandar pemaisuri, setiu is the school I'm posted to for the very first placement of being a teacher. it isn't easy to fight with feelings because this place is somewhere I couldn't even imagine to stay permanently. it isn't so bad, I'm only 5 minutes away from a small town but with family and relatives are all away and I'm here alone to make sure everything is fine, that doesn't sound exciting at all. whatever it is, I'll try to keep head high and give my best.
I owe mum, ayah, little one and paklang big thank you for your favour sending me here. without your effort, I wont be here. thank you so much for always be there, waiting, supporting when I need you the most. forgive me if I'm done things that hurt you. and always send me your du'a to let me go through this easily.
kadang kadang tak sekuat yang disangka. semoga langkah ini sentiasa dalam redha-Nya. amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment