Friday, February 10, 2012

it was 3



three years ago I hop on a plane leaving Malaysia to a different continent. I was only twenty when I decided I could be strong with family was away. I didn’t cry much I knew that was what I always wanted in life. on the first night, I remembered meeting a cheerful lady who seemed to be excited with our arrival. today I still miss her positive vibe and special aura whenever she’s around. I made friends with helpful seniors who came to give a hand.


I love the school, I love the people, I love the environment. I found a great person who gave a significant impact in my life. I remembered the first thing she said to me when we were supposed to name her one thing about ourselves. without much thinking, I let her know that I love blue. and she said, I was lucky because over there the sky is always blue. She makes me learnt about many things. She is more than a lecturer or co-ordinator. I hope you’re doing well over there Jo, I miss you heaps.


I build friendship. we spend time together, eat together, play together, travel together. it was hard to say goodbye to each of them. I found girlfriends who brought me to gold coast for my twentieth birthday as I wished. I went jogging with a friendly friend in the morning. I found a friend who was willingly to do anything for me. I met no friends but a big family.  and today, I still miss each one of them.


too many things happened. too many things too I miss right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment