credit: aliaazawani
it was one of my friday routine after sending assignment at the very last hour at university to take 66 and stopped at your place. then I would be rushing to sushi and had my late lunch with two super yummy crab meat inari. that was only after being in a long queue at the outside of the shop. usually I just had them taken away to enjoy them while strolling along the pathway.
then the agenda would be browsing into shops along the queens street which was my ultimate favourite. from cotton on, temt, valleygirl, I found peace putting on and off beautiful clothes in every store I wished to take all into my wardrobe. not enough of that, I moved into indoor shopping mall that eyes sparkled every time I saw ninewest bags, forever new dresses, fossil watches and necklaces at sportgirl. buying was not a must. the important was I need to get into all the must-visit shop before going back home. it was like a therapy after hard time completing assignments.
and later when the sun set, I happily dragged feet to walk across the bridge to my favourite night view, passing by your river and made moves to eye-catching wheel of brissy. sometimes I simply took citycat when I was too lazy to walk. strolling along the park to the night market, enjoyed churros while sitting by the man-made lake was simply mesmerizing. sometimes I just enjoyed talking to my companies. sometimes we were just lying on the grass counting stars at the dark sky.
when it was late, it was either 333 or 330 would bring us home safely. that was how a beautiful day ended which allowed me to have a good sleep that night.
and today dear city, I'm kinda miss that routine and you especially. hope everyone is treating you well and enjoy you as much as I do. till we meet again, insyaAllah!
Love,
Sheha
No comments:
Post a Comment