Sunday, July 22, 2012

3 days weekend


to begin with, happy ramadhan people.

the initial plan to go home this weekend wasnt achievable since all tickets to hometown were sold out. probably because we have the sunday off, thanks to the state sukma team. they become the champion this year allowing us to get extra rest on weekend. :) so last wednesday was the last day of the night class with y6 kids. no night class during ramadhan to give chance people to do tarawikh. as much as I'm excited, it would be extra hard to get the kids to pay attention this whole month. with their trial thats going to take place this month too, I surely can't put my heart at rest.


the weekend agenda started as early as thursday night when we decided to pay a visit to wakaf che yeh, kota bharu, kelantan. as the locals say, the bazaar or night market there will be more happening as the midnight approaching. there were many people, many things sold but I only ended up buying one thing, my first batik. and little did we know, the decision to stop by kb mall for dinner before heading to wakaf che yeh let us met a college friend who is currently teaching in gua musang. good to see you there acab! 


my next day only started at noon, as we arrived home when the clock almost stroked 3 in the morning. nothing much was done, cause I hate it when my day began that late. hehe a girlfriend came home in the evening where we decided to have dinner at tok bali pasir puteh, kelantan. pasir puteh is border of kelantan and terengganu. that took another an hour drive just for that crab maggie, but it was all worth it. yums!

it was weird when we have no plan with extra two free days left, but thats the reality. all we did was staying home and watching movies. one after another. hee and that evening, we went to the famous bazaar ramadhan at kampung raja, besut. it was a food galore! with so many people! everyone was queuing at almost every stall buying food to break fast. we grabbed nasi kerabu, pizzas and murtabak and broke fast in the car on the way back home. that was how us on the first day of ramadhan being far from home.

today, when I'm writing this, the temporary housemate I'm having is still in her la la land. I bet we would just stay home too for the rest of today. till then, see you soon! :)




p/s: yeah, haven't been writing this long and this detailed of what I do. just feel like doing in once in a blue moon. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment