Thursday, June 14, 2012

second chance



"Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were big things." -  The Vow  


it was really a busy week to start off semester two. 80% of the workload was successfully done so I guess it won’t hurt to give a little time off to pamper myself in thing I love.


nothing was special; I had a comfy blanket by my side, purplish purple pillow which has become new bantal busuk and got myself indulged in the movie. it is one of my kind, so you could expect me to be in loveydovey mood for a while. 


it was actually based on a true story which the lady is still not able to regain her memory but living happily with the man she chose to stay with. in the end, I think she was just so lucky to have the guy to love her that much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment