Sunday, March 18, 2012

well spent



time flies fast like a bullet train, a week holiday gone in a blink of eye. it started off with evening leisure driving with siblings after getting kfc crushers each and it was just what I needed. they know why. met a girl friend on saturday night after a last minute decision to attend her sister’s wedding. thank you very much. I love you family. it was indeed unique yet beautiful to have wedding at night and with fireworks sparked on the night sky to welcome the bride and groom. love love the deco and door gift too. done with medical check up and  makcik kat bilik xray was super friendly. 


went back to kampung on sunday and it was black out the two nights we were there. nasib baik sekejap. mum was (still is!) very proud of her lime tree at the back of the house because limes are everywhere. and they are big too. we had lime with asaam boi juice almost every day due to my obsession towards the drink. had her storied about my late tok wan about his gardening skill on the way back home. I miss you tokwan and may Allah bless your soul.





escaped to penang for a very short vacation at batu feringhi. for the first time, we didn’t do much except for eating and swimming which was really relaxing. grabbed late lunch at pizza and headed home to later realize we had indoor flood in kitchen, dining hall and two of the bedrooms area. it was from washing machine tab. little one’s books are most affected so we dried them all under the sun the next day. the second went back early; on friday as she’ll be sitting for mock this monday while my turn was at night. as far as I know, I don’t have car sickness yet I took two travel pills to allow me to sleep last night. drove back to current home and occupied myself with works so I won’t think too much. failed sebenarnya. I still miss home. 




the end. school begins tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment