Monday, March 19, 2012

a promise made



while the explanation took place in front, I googled something more fun to read at the back. like these (picture above and quote below).



“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do and enjoys it.”  - Bob Dylan, a songwriter. 


so do I get to do what I want to do in life and enjoy mine?

I always have vision of how my life should be or what I want to achieve in life. well, not very vividly. hey at least I have them pictured in mind. yeah, obviously no one want to lead a dull, unhappy, unexciting type of life, don't you? by the way, it's too early to say anything much about work regardless. the thing I'm very sure is workload are piling up, doing its best job - to test my capability as a newcomer. I can feel thousand of things related to school are swimming in head asking for attention right now.


so after a deep thought, I came into a conclusion. a decision. for whatever thing or reason regarding work that could make me sink in an instant, I won't allow them to take my life away at any cost. NEVER. you hear me, don't you? so have that stick in mind before playing around, people. 

personally, I feel life is just more beautiful if we can do what we love and love what we do.  






No comments:

Post a Comment