redha dan pasrah itu tak sama. redha itu ikhlas tapi pasrah itu menyerah (ombak rindu, 2011).
so next time, dont simply say. think wise.
it was a bit late to watch the movie considering the good recommendation and praises received from press and audience since the first preview.
that piece was my first malay novel read borrowed from a friend when I was in high school. it was a purple cover book that I held dearly and willingly to burn the midnight oil to just know the ending. what a memory. the movie was okay, the actor is charming (bet he'll look even better with nicer outfit) and the actresses did well too. the setting - carves at the door of his mum's house, hariz and izzah's room, the swing facing the sea was spectacular.
it is only I personally like it better in words compared to moving pictures. I'm not particularly fancy reading (it brings me to sleep most of the times!), but reading gives me more freedom. I enjoy letting the mind wander, imagine without having any sense of guilt. I just feel so wrong watching malay movies with few parts which I think are best not to be included.
it was something. and what I love the most is the song. it compliments the story well. just perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment