Thursday, June 9, 2011

happy hours

penang getaway in 10.


1. penang is our favourite holiday destination. I lost count of how many times we've been there for vacation.

2. we've been doing almost the same things each time. queensbay mall, gurney plaza, pasar malam batu peringhi, batu peringhi beach, sri sayang's swimming pool etc. but each time was special with its own memories to cherish. :) this time, we added padang kota into the long list.

3. though we've been there for like gazillion times, mama always became ayah's GPS. each time he needed to choose between right or left road, his personal GPS would show him the way. yes, they complete each other that way.

4. our swimming skill is something to be proud of. it is improved, if not that much, since we could now floating and moving at the same time in the water. haha dont even dare to compare to our both professional swimmers, that two little brothers tue! :p

5. dearest mother finally got herself a pair of RED heels that she has been eyeing since last year just to suit her RED handbag. and she is still super excited about it.

6. we, si adik beradiks went to watch Kungfu Panda 2. abang, who is just 15 was the only one had to pay for adult price. si kakak yang dah 22 nie pun dapat students' price lagi adik kesayangan oi. that was because his school doesn't have any student card.

7. everyone was there this time but there was no family portrait at all. :(

8. I accompanied dear first brother shopping. yes, I had that-kind-of-awkward-but-blissful-feeling to walk around with your adik yang lagi tinggi daripada kakaknya sambil memilih baju di jusco.

9. we didn't take ferry at all this time. that was VERY unusual.

10. I was very happy. I bet so did them. :))



p/s: 1. I just noticed there are too many 'times' written. -_-" 2. pictures, later lah ye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment