Hi! I guess we meet again, after a few empty promises of I would visit more often here.
heee seriously, I have no idea how can one keep up all the social media platforms simultaneously and write a blog too on top of their daily schedule. too much to maintain. like I update them all anyway but still. It's getting harder to post things up nowadays, prolly being too conscious (read overthinking) is the reason they always end up as drafts.
I usually opt for instagram to upload things, but too much time scrolling one post after another has been affecting me lately. since I work from home and we are not allowed to cross the district border as yet (it has been almost 5 months though!), life is somehow a bit mundane. most of my time spent updating myself with things that are not even the top of my list. even tough I wasn't posting about me but I was actively on the look out of what others are doing which make me feel overwhelmed. so much of fomo
Hence, the decision has been made. I logged them off.
Let's live life healthily and try to do other things. So, one that I've been progressing slowly is running. And today, I hit my first non stop 5km run. Hip hip hooray! Obviously the pace is nowhere near a runner but hey, never in my mind I thought I can actually run! so gimme some time to improve ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment