Sunday, May 6, 2012
killing time
waiting for bus alone was boring so I scribbled a bit.
I came across a moment where reality hits hard I wish nothing but to turn back time. two months was long. I previously had a thought whatever that I was having then would be just temporary. like a dream. I'll wake up one day and realize it was just a nightmare. everything will be back to the way I wish as soon as possible.
tonight strange feelings slowly crept in and made me realize that I'm now really away from home. living somewhere I never knew existed before, working in an environment with so many dramas, fully engaged with kids days and nights and worst have no idea how long it would take to stay here. I never come across that this will actually happen; everything around is changing in a big scale. except for few closed ones who remain the best company every weekend, everything else is very new to adapt.
I have no idea what will be coming next. no one actually knows. yet He makes me see things differently tonight - thats everything happens for reasons. for now, I just don't know what it is. it could be something that I'll figure out later or it could be something that remains His secret forever. I'm not sure. let's just hope everything will be just fine.
9.57 p.m. 26 April 2012.
Permaisuri.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment