wednesday last
week marked a new remarkable history for the country; the new Agong who was
officially enthroned has become the first sultan to be people number one in the
country twice. daulat tuanku. a batch mate who met into an accident a day before is surviving
in hospital and I hope you’ll be in your greatest shape soon. spare him your
doas too please so he’ll insyaAllah be fine very very soon.
housemates went
back to hometown on weekend, I was all alone in the house so I got all in the
pending list done. the curtain was finally up, floor was swept, laundry done,
wardrobe was super tidy even clothes are nicely folded and arranged according
to colours. I was bored to death so randomly chose hum tum to fill my friday morning, and it turned out to be my type of movie. worth three hours spent and definitely made my day.
met with another girlfriend in the
evening who then brought me home, mind us as these two manual drivers really had a
great time when it comes to speed on the road. smiled to the ears watching her
mother prepared sambal belacan and kerabu for dinner. a sudden of
missing home virus suddenly attacked. I wanna go home.
saturday was a long tiring day yet brought so much fun. all the way to
kuala terengganu to buy decorations for actions songs costume and spent time with girlfriend. later 100 km alone on the road to pick a friend who disappeared from state to
meet her family. and another 50 kilos at night just to make me sleeping like
there was no tomorrow. it was so unlucky as sunday is a new week so I have to rise early for work. was super busy with the team as final preparation
for the competition took place. oh, the team made the second place, made teacher so proud.
that wrapped my
absentee.
No comments:
Post a Comment