Tuesday, January 31, 2012
february shines
february is coming. few major things are going to take place this month.
we're moving out soon. moving out to new place is one way of getting out from our comfort zone. staying at the same place for too long doesn't allow us to face changes. in life, whether like or not, changes are crucial to let us keep improving for better. that was an advice from supervisor in one of her visits during practical. I won't forget. so let's think this way and be more positive about what happened.
secondly, I challenge myself to do something I don't do casually. I never tried this before but it should be something fun but not easy. considering my very basic skills, I'm going to face hard time because of this thing I have in mind. I'll share about it soon.
half an hour project with little one is going to begin too. we had english today, science for tomorrow and mathematics the next day for every tuesday, wednesday and thursday. thats the plan. but believe me, even with the duration, it's not easy to handle.
few more days until my numbers change one more digit. as much as I love the special day, I'm not ready for the new big number coming. let's forget about it for now. hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment