It has been a while, don't you think? I'm having my time adjusting, if that could explain the absence.
It's pretty late to wish happy new year really. Still, welcome 2011! and goodbye 2010. Few big things have coloured my days by the end of last year. here they are;
I'm finally back for good, so Malaysia here I am. home sweet home, it's good to be home and reunited with the loved ones after two years. I was pampered with hugs, kisses, a surprise lovely gift from dear little (it's a giant blue teddy bear about his size that he brought the day they went to pick me up at the airport. very sweet, doesn't he?), mum's home made cooking.. ..the list seemed endless. It had me thought that I was a probably a princess once.
my darling youngest brother had his berkhatan which I think was so brave of him at such an early age of 10, mama and ayah had their first ever kenduri at our mini bungalow, and truly I couldn't be happier than to be with them at all the time.
They treated me very well, as they even rewarded me with a short but sweet vacation package to Bukit Merah and Batu Feringhi, Penang. I had loads of fun and definitely we had a great time spent together :) Also, we went back to Malacca which it happened that a cousin got married too. To kak Anis and husband, wishing you both a happy good life ever after :)
truly, I'm overwhelming to be home. yet to dear Brissy where I've spent my 2 years learning and growing, I promise the memories will stay forever in me. I'll never forget.
Now, I'm back to reality.
personal favourite! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment